Mullets (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i saw a cracker today - friar tuck job; bald on top, bowl hair cut, and then the mullet at the back. couldnt stop laughing.

anyone had any good sightings lately?

PIC-brendan.jpg

This guy gets on my bus home most evening. It disturbes me sometimes.

theres a chap drinks in the pub across the road with a mullet. hes always there. hes pushing 60 and has thick wavy grey hair in the classic mullet style. i'd love to take a scissors to it.

La La said:
i saw a cracker today - friar tuck job; bald on top, bowl hair cut, and then the mullet at the back. couldnt stop laughing.

anyone had any good sightings lately?

theres quite a lot of the standard issue spainish/italian teenager shaved at the sides long at the back knocking about dublin at the moment.

I see several luxuriant italianate mullets (and dope shades, yo) on 12 year-olds on the bus every morning, yeah.

there is a hilarious article on mullets in issue two of grand royal magazine you might wanna check out

i think it came out in 1994

GORILLAMUNCH said:
there is a hilarious article on mullets in issue two of grand royal magazine you might wanna check out

Was it that long ago. I remember reading that article; I tghink it was the first time I'd heard the word mullet.

GORILLAMUNCH said:

a classic article.

This site is of course great for wiling away a few weeks.

www.mulletsgalore.com

Don't think Lala's type is even listed though

i was given a hard back book called The History of the Mullet for my birthday a few years back.
I consider it a treasured posession.

What's with the pohawk (polish mohawak)? Seeing loads of these lately, starts off as a "3 on top, 1 on sides", but instead of being a straight line, it kind of slopes down above the eas and leaves a two inch landing strip on the back of the neck. Weeeeeeird.

I used to have a mullet, well it was more a fo-hawk that I couldnt spike up for school so I used to have to gel it to my head. And it used to go curely on me to, it got worse as it got longer and longer and the pink dye started washing out of the fringe and long bit at the back , but one day i gelled a saftey pin into my hair to keep my fringe back which I thought was cool. Then on the days that I didnt Gel it down it used to go all puffy and I couldnt straighten it so bits would stick out at the sides and stuff on me. I had a round head of a cabbage with a really long bit at the back which I could leave down or tie it into two pigtails. I really dont know how I left the house. But some one did come up really drunk one night to me at a gig one night and went "you know why I like you compaired to most grungers? And I go why? and then he goes "because you'd need balls to get a hair cut like that in the first place and then one did I seen you going home from school and it was gelled to your head. But you didnt give a fuck, not one fuck, Well done".

And then after that I cut my own fringe and ended up with a friar tuck fringe, I spent half of last summer getting tips of my friends drunk skanger boyfriends whos ma's were hairdressers on how to cut my own hair.

Last year was bad hair. I then went onto die my roots red and my hair black which eventually spained into getting the sides cut up to create an under cut with bleach blonde roots and a black pony tail. The thing has only fucking grown out now thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back