Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower Deck (2 Viewers)

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

will you be at nomeansno??would like to get a zine.

who got kicked out?

have a wild guess!! Only joking. Fuck it, no point in discussing it too much on the internet. Will indeed be at nomeansno, that two and a half hour gig they played in vancouver for their 25th (!) anniversary I saw in 2005 is still one of the best gigs Ive ever seen. .|..|

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

have a wild guess!! Only joking. Fuck it, no point in discussing it too much on the internet. Will indeed be at nomeansno, that two and a half hour gig they played in vancouver for their 25th (!) anniversary I saw in 2005 is still one of the best gigs Ive ever seen. .|..|

yeah they never let me down yet i've been watching some videos and looking at me photos of past gigs and am really excited!!!!!........bring a zine so.

I'm bleeding dying now.Need cans.

You'd miss Janers photo's all the same.I can't remember fuck all.

Well,I can say a certain somebody gave me a fucking nipple crippler earlier on in the night.

WTF?

This was a deadly gig, Moutpiece where deadly as usual and Ed's new zine has some quality articles. Also picked up the Zafaranchos CD, haven't given it a listen yet but looking forward to it. Fair play to Ed for putting on a great gig.

Great gig!
Great night!
Great buzz!

Can't really say much else as I'm in a ball at the mo'

really good gig n the zine is quality, an interestin read.

Great night. Total party buzz. Don't think Gaz will threaten to do a gig naked again. Not great this morning. Cans and zines for me tonight.

crowd control were great. its amazin to see an engaging and energetic band when they're really into what they do, and do it fuckin well. lately i noticed bands just through the motions and looking like they want it to end as soon as they start playin but cc ain't one of them. onwards and upwards!

That was fun. My ears are still ringing. Got me Zafaranchos CD and the zine, I'm so proud. It's a great job. I didn't get to meet spuded though. :(

that was all deadly

Great gig, I'm in a jocker from drinking all day yesterday though... and i lost my bag, which had the zine in it... dang

Here's some videos.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back