Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

I can't make tonight so Moose will you give any of my crowd (Ro or Baz, Dregin last resort) my copy of your CD plz.

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Yep no bother on all accounts, don't think there'll be a shortage, sure I can just make more if we manage to run out.

See yas at the canal at about sevenish too. I've a bottle of buckie leftover from the punx picnic to be drank!!

Man you know the score, all I have is a couple of mouldy cans of Bavaria, it'll do the job though.

Can I please have one with the price of the free badge deducted, as I already have a free badge. !ninjaaaa

Can I please have one with the price of the free badge deducted, as I already have a free badge. !ninjaaaa

You can give one of the badges to someone special.:rolleyes:

Em it might just be because I'm a little slow but can't see the opening times on the poster, is it 8 or 9?

Does D8 mean doors8, not Dublin 8?

Em it might just be because I'm a little slow but can't see the opening times on the poster, is it 8 or 9?

Does D8 mean doors8, not Dublin 8?

Dont worry Im the slow prick who didnt put the time on the posters, will be kicking off around 9pm.

Just in the door.Fucking wrecked.Had to manhandle 200 12" blocks in a hurry into position for the bricky for monday.Me arms are like rubber.
The rest of me will be like rubber shortly!Heh hey!

I'm just finished work, off to Superquinn. Anyone know how to make strawberry daiquiris?

Well, that was fun.

wish i was at this! satuck in poxy fuckin cark biy, nifce wan!

SESSSHIOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Made it for my airport run this morning.Pissed outta me face but ninja driver nonetheless.

That was a deadly gig. Nice one Ed

nice gig

Thanks to everyone (well minus two!) who came down to this, seriously was blown away by the number of people who came. Thanks to jill for the sound and all the bands who played, special thanks to crowd control for being deadly with lending us all their gear and generally making my night far far easier.

The only bad notes of the night shouldnt be focussed on too much, more annoying than the incidents themselves was having to explain myself to randomers outside who Ive never seen at gigs who kept going on about how kicking people out of a gig wasn't 'punk', 'no rules' etc. Quite simply I disagree, certain fuckers have been given so many chances and if I'm doing a gig and someone is being consistently a fucking cock then that is what happens.

All in all deadly fucking night, you're all deadly hope ye enjoy the zine!.|..|

will you be at nomeansno??would like to get a zine.

who got kicked out?

Can we not let this thread focus on anything negative for a change?

mmmmkay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back