Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
ZineReleaseGig.jpg

The Devil On 45 Zine - Issue 4 Release Gig!

Moutpiece - Rock n Fuckin Roll (myspace.com/moutpiece)
Crowd Control - Angry As Fuck HC - split 7” w/Mob Rules out now (myspace.com/crowd controlgo)
Infinite Shurikens - Sloppy Scuzzy Pop Punk (myspace.com/infiniteshurikens)
Realistic Train - Spacey Psyche Rock (myspace.com/realistictrain)

Friday 10th July, Lower Deck, Portobello, Dublin.
8 euro in w/ zine/ 7 euro without

The long awaited (well by me anyway!) 4th Issue of ‘The Devil On 45’ Zine hits the streets on the 10th of July 09. The Devil On 45 focuses on the more unusual side of music/music culture. From the strange to the controversial to the outright banned, The Devil On 45 pays homage to the wonderful and weird world of music and art. This issue is 72 pages, A4, photocopied and not one single advertisement.!

In This Issue:

The Master Musicians Of Joujouka - Your humble editor’s Journey to Joujouka, Morocco to hear the Master Musicians play the music of Boujaloud.
Heavy Metal In Baghdad - An Interview with Eddy Moretti - Co-creator of Vice Magazine and director of Heavy Metal In Baghdad - The Story of Iraq’s only metal band Acrassicauda.
An Interview with Marie Korpe and Ole Reitov from Freemuse.Org, An organisation dedicated to supporting freedom of speech for Musicians worldwide.
‘In League With Satan?’ - The Malaysian Black Metal Ban - An in-depth article focussing on the suppression and outright ban on Black Metal in Malaysia, featuring interviews with banned musicians.
An Interview with InPlainSite.Org - A Christian organisation dedicated to eradicating all forms of ‘satanic rock music’ including Christian Rock itself!
Brotherhoods Of Breath - Moroccan Sufi Trance Today by Joe Ambrose (author of Chelsea Hotel Manhatten, Gimme Danger: The Iggy Pop Story and Moshpit Culture)
An Outer Space Music Fantasy - Welcome To Meeksville - A look into the strange life and tragic death of the legendary Joe Meek, engineer and producer.
For Those About To Pop, We Salute You! Part Two: The Diasopric Gem Clusters by Boz Mugabe - Part Two of this looks into pop gems from the Surfaris through to Sandie Shaw and Public Image Ltd.
Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead - Some Hallucination Induced Thoughts on Albert Hofman, LSD, Psychedelia and Hypocritical Society.
The Devil’s Music - Rock n’ Roll’s Romance With The Occult - From Robert Johnson, to Jimmy Page to Genesis P-Orridge, musician’s liaisons with the prince of darkness.
The West Memphis Three - Injustice in Arkansas, background to the case and more information on how you can help.
The Spook Of The Thirteenth Lock - An insightful interview with the future of Irish rock/folk
An Economic (and Economical) History Of The MP3
*** Plus almost 20 pages of Original art/cartoons etc.

72 A4 Pages, Not one Fucking Advertisement!

Standby for further information on stockists, distro’s and direct sales.
www.myspace.com/thedevilon45
Email: [email protected]

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Holy fuck! that's my dream line-up right there.

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Haha scuzzy pop punk. Savage line up alright, reckon Ill be at this

Nice job on the Realistic Train logo,s'class.

Pretty psyched for this show.YOW!

i want the train to top the bill so i can rock out mad gargled out of it

I want Infinite Shurikens to finally get the the recognition they deserve and stop having to go on first or second at every gig...it's like we're Kidd Blunt or something!!

:p

I want Infinite Shurikens to finally get the the recognition they deserve and stop having to go on first or second at every gig...it's like we're Kidd Blunt or something!!

Ah I just put crowd control higher up the bill because it'll be the first gig when they'll be flogging their split 7" with Mob Rules, so I guess its kinda a release gig for them in that sense.

Ah I just put crowd control higher up the bill because it'll be the first gig when they'll be flogging their split 7" with Mob Rules, so I guess its kinda a release gig for them in that sense.

Jaysus Ed, can't believe you even dignified that post with a response! Sure I'll be well bollo by then anyway, just tell me we're supporting Slayer on the night and all will be well.

Sounds good. Will be there. Need more gigs in the Deck. Sick of the Tap.

I'm playing this show in the nude.

Need more shows in the nude. Sick of the clothes.

Just got the test copy back from the printers, fuckkinn yess!!!

So gonna collect the rest tomorrow.:)

This gig will be a fucking deadly buzz, come down, come'on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back