Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Well there'll be three of us atleast, and one's a vinyl junkie.

ah my favourite type of junky:)

Gonna have to go through a painful 'trimming down the vinyl collection' of 1600+ before I move house, anyone want about 200 incredibly bad crust and gore grind 7"s?

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Gonna have to go through a painful 'trimming down the vinyl collection' of 1600+ before I move house, anyone want about 200 incredibly bad crust and gore grind 7"s?

NO THANKS!

jesus christ.

bring at least one down to the De Nov gig in cork on the 18th anyway

don't worry I'll be slinging them out to the corkonians on that night and also probably at this also

l_453691c4b58f4398bf156237d2fc7c24.jpg

I'd like a look at the crust. Possibly do some trades?

gore grind you say?go on..

pretty much 100% bad brazilian and german stuff, let me have a look now...

okay off hand I have the following

Regurgitate (Sweden)/VaginalMassaker (Germany) Split 7" on pink vinyl (nearly worth keeping for the harsh as fuck artwork!)
Nyctophobic - Negligenced Respect (Germany) 7"
Cannibalistic Cult - Sexual Motivation:Human Pieces On My Bed 7" (Spain) 33 songs on this 7" with great titles such as 'Drowned.....In Your Own Shit', 'Fuck A Corpse While Eating' and 'Excreting the digested corpse of an old woman', this 7" is actually just mental
Barcass (Germany?)/Anal Massaker 7" - Anal Massaker are listed as West Germany so must be old enough.
Krisiun (Germany)- Rises From Black 7"
Sarcastic (Brazil) - Corps (sic) in Decomposition 7"

and lastly the brilliantly named

Hideous Mangleus (Germany) - Unearthing Grandma's Grave 7"

would you believe I picked them all up in this shed out the back of a record shop in Sterling (Northern Scotland)

Anyway back to the gig, wahoooo.|..|

More than likely I'll be at this. W00t etc. For those of you who don't know me I'll be the one wearing a carnation (and a smile).

More than likely I'll be at this. W00t etc. For those of you who don't know me I'll be the one wearing a carnation (and a smile).

Only a carnation? ;)

I'll have Zafaranchos demos for sale at this, 5 euro,six songs and a free badge.
3706980308_4370970ba5.jpg

Heh hey!

Still in werk boy.But I'm heading down the 'nal for cans with the youth as soon as I get mesmelf home and washed!

Double w00t!

Hope this will turn into one fun/messy affair, especially if crowd control rock their wall of amps!

p.s. anyone who wants to pay in with something smokeable :cool: it would be very much appreciated in these lean days.

Still in werk boy.But I'm heading down the 'nal for cans with the youth as soon as I get mesmelf home and washed!

Double w00t!

Good man, see ya there about 7. Bring T shirts if ya can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back