Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Yeah true dat. I suppose I could just not drink. DEN DEN DEN!

Re: Moutpiece/Crowd Control/Infinite Shurikens/Realistic Train Fri 10th July, Lower D

Totally forgot about this gig.
YEOW! Can't wait now!

Who's up for hitting the canal a few hours before this?

Infinite Shurikens are great and I haven't seen the other two but I've heard good things

i will canalage

every band at this gig exemplify pure rock and fuckin roll, if you come to the gig and dont think so I will give you your cash back! * :eek:

Kicks off 9pm.

(* it will however be balled up and spat on!)

my balls are tingleing with excitement already!!

am hoping for cannage myself as I will be heading in directly from working in Waahhturfurd earlier in the day, yippeee

am hoping for cannage myself as I will be heading in directly from working in Waahhturfurd earlier in the day, yippeee

ah yeah you'd need a few cans after being in waterford for sure, also tommy if you wanna bring any tapes down for the blog please do. Will be able to start upping some deadly shit to it again over the next few weeks now this zine business is out of the way.

looking forward to this, sounds like it'll be good.

Gazzer you left some clothes in my car at the picnic (think you said you were packing up or something :confused: ).
I'll bring them with me, might be hard getting a taxi home naked.

Gazzer you left some clothes in my car at the picnic (think you said you were packing up or something :confused: ).

Jazes,I didn't notice anything missing.

I'm just going for the nudity. The music is a close second.

jesus man this is one of those events to bring out the eirecore/thumped user name tags!

Seriously though hope a rake of people turn up so I can recoup even a quarter of the 700 euro printing costs :eek:

Sure fuckit I'll have my fun anyway.

Jazes,I didn't notice anything missing.
I'm really hoping they're yours, otherwise someone stropped in there without me noticing.

jesus man this is one of those events to bring out the eirecore/thumped user name tags!

Seriously though hope a rake of people turn up so I can recoup even a quarter of the 700 euro printing costs :eek:

Well there'll be three of us atleast, and one's a vinyl junkie.

Sure fuckit I'll have my fun anyway.

jesus christ.

bring at least one down to the De Nov gig in cork on the 18th anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back