mothers.just how bad is it. (1 Viewer)

i think pregnant women are amazing. if i see one on the street i feel a little pang and i think "aw look at you; you're lovely and pregnant"

i think the whole pregnancy thing is deadly and i think the women look fantastic even if that's the last thing they feel like.

Awwhsome.

dont know if this has been mentioned in this thread but dont alot of women shit themselves as they push the kid out? that must be a bit weird. well, only if the doc thought the poop was a twin

dont know if this has been mentioned in this thread but dont alot of women shit themselves as they push the kid out? that must be a bit weird. well, only if the doc thought the poop was a twin

Only if the doc didn't realise his or her mistake and you ended up having to take it home and raise it as if it were your own child.

If it was a soft poo, it would make a nice cushion fr the baby to lie on as it was being born.
Like one of those travel pillows.

Hmmm.... A couple of the Biology classes watched a video of birth last week. Two girls fainted and everyone is taking midwifery off their CAO come 1st of July.

Hmmm.... A couple of the Biology classes watched a video of birth last week. Two girls fainted and everyone is taking midwifery off their CAO come 1st of July.

midwifery was my first choice on my CAO but i didnt get the points and ended up doing philosophy instead :confused:

I'd be banning

ban this
istockphoto_146909_gun_control.jpg

kablammo!!!

yeah, what with all the blood, possibly poop, placenta, babies....i'm quite sqeamish (sp?). i want to have kids at some point and i'd want to be present for th birth(s) but i could easily see myself collapsing with joy and grossness of it all.

Yeah apparently the placenta or "this fucking massive long yoke" was the worst part.

Oh and how dilated the vagina was I didnt believe them when they said how big it was.

Oh and a lot of them are not having sex anymore either in pure fear of having to give birth.

Oh and a lot of them are not having sex anymore either in pure fear of having to give birth.
ah thats the Catholic influenced irish education system i love.
'look whatll happeen yee if yee give into the devils evil urges'
<insert evil Mary Harney pic here>

'feeeed meeee'

right,
back to making that card

yeah mums; what's the deal with the placenta?
im guessing it doesnt come out straight away hence the term afterbirth.

do you have to push it out??? or do they grab the unbilical chord and yank it out??

and then do they throw it in the bin or what???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back