most evil footballer ever. (1 Viewer)

I give you a first-class bastard:

gascoigne1.jpg

Schumacher wrote a tell-all after he retired, accusing teammates of substance-abuse and a raft of other nasty shit, too. I think he's Germany's most hated footballer ever, followed closely by Stefan Effenberg (coincidentally my namesake, but the similarities end there, since I am A) a very bad football player B) a veritable ray of sunshine)

Lefty Frizzell said:
Harald Schumacher, german keeper in the 80s. During a world cup game in france the tackle below on battison knocked the frenchman out cold and smashed up his jaw and loads of his teeth. Schumacher didn’t even get a yellow card for it. One of the most vicious tackles world cup history.

Player-Pics-d.gif

I remember watching that game and being appalled.

But not enough to stop me and the neighbours trying to re-enact the foul in their garden afterwards.

therecklessone said:
Robbie Savage.
Paul Dickov.
El Hadj Diouf "spit the Diouf"

Three good ones there, I say stick in Lee Bowyer too.

The Schumacher foul is probably the greatest foul in football ever, prevented a definite goal, absolutely annihilated the opposition, and I don't think he even got booked for it!

bowyer definitely.
lest we forget it was uncle bobby robson who gave him and woodgate the chance to resurrect their careers.
i always hated gazza since he was at newcastle but i learned in recent years he had some seroiusly bad experiences as a child ( witnessing a friend die etc. ).
mijhailovic is a sicko but - i constantly find it absurd that all serbian people seem to get blamed for a few pricks.
there was a war in kosovo but it was serbia which was bombed and very few people seemed to care. remember racism is not just one way. serbian international isolation has been used against serbian people as a propaganda tool by serbian politicans to frighten them into their hands. they are led to believe no one cares about serbs.

Unicron said:
What in particular is so bad about Mijhailovic?

he just looks mean and he has this really evil smirk. i couldnt find any pics of him spitting on vieira but he just is nasty. oh and what cormoclash said.

takes a mean free kick though. they had him kicking balls at muslims in srebronica 10 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back