mortgage stuff (1 Viewer)

well, we've just moved into our new gaff so ta to everyone for the help here :)

only took four months...

kirstie said:
go knock yourself out.

just wrote a huuuge thread about in-the-house stuff and then thumped did it's log-in trick on me so it's all lost. maybe some other day.

roxy said:
Shpakin of mortgages, one of my bros got the keys to his new apartment yesterday and thus the moving ensued. But it's a great place. Two story building with nicely big and well-maintained roof-garden with a view of that big ol funny roundy red pointy thing near Lansdowne Road. They're fairly well on with constructing something within that - anyoen know what?

Yet another block of DUBLINS MOST EXCLUSIVE APPARTMENTS. Thats the old gasworks frame that they're setting the apts into. S'called 'The Gasworks'

Bet the guys up in advertising were chewin' up that one for a good month.

So Sharp.

So Edgy.

So Now.

snap-apple said:
just wrote a huuuge thread about in-the-house stuff and then thumped did it's log-in trick on me so it's all lost. maybe some other day.

Sounds like a dodgy computer. You should get onto your IT department about that.

good luck in the housey. remember: there's nothing wrong with magnolia.

yes, there is.
pete said:
Sounds like a dodgy computer. You should get onto your IT department about that.

good luck in the housey. remember: there's nothing wrong with magnolia.

Shay HT said:
Starting to look at buying.....

Anyone know what these areas are like.... Clonee, Onger, Clonsilla......
or recommends for other areas that aren't total rip-offs!!

give Lusk, in North county Dublin a try. lots of new developments going up there with 3 bedroom houses going for around E260K. 25 mins on train into connolly.

I live in baldoyle and there are about 2,000 new units going up between baldoyle and portmarnock - the development is called beaupark (i think) - you'll find it on the internet. I think there are apartments and stuff under 300k. Otheriwse, kinsealy and balbriggan on the north side might be a runner (my bro is in the same position as you and that's where he is looking.)

Best of luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back