Montreal (1 Viewer)

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
Any tips on stuff to do or things to see? Headed over tomorrow for the weekend with mate who's only just moved over, looking for things to do when not drinking/places to go when drinking.

i've spent 5 days in montreal but did nothing except get up and sleep on the lawn in front of McGill university. smoke weed or something.

check if there are any gigs on in cafe de la salle on st. laurent. theres usually something going on there.

if you want a nice view of the city and/or a nice walk head up mont royal. nice park up there as well.

trendiest part of town is probably rue mont royal which has loads of bars, record stores and clubs along the street. keep away from rue st catherine at night. nothng much to do there apart from arcades, strip clubs and tourist shops.

theres a nice repartory cinema at the very start of ave du parc if i remember rightly.

the old town is beautiful as well. they've maintained it really well over the last few years. some nice restaurants down that area too.

great city.

BUMP.

have been here for the past 24 hours. there is a lot going on. especially from june onwards. probably going to trans am later. any bars or venues get the thumped seal of approvalÉ (É....is what i want from the question mark key).

so far, great city

Does anyone know of any good music thumped-esque forums for the Montreal music scene? Hoping to go there for the summer, t'would be nice to be able to keep up to date with local happenings while I'm there...

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back