Modest Mouse - Second Galway date!!! (3 Viewers)

Thought it was a great gig myself. It was the first time I've seen Modest Mouse but I thought they were pretty up for it. Isaac Brock is a grumpy f*cker so I'm glad he played his little fuck-you ditty to people who kept shouting out requests.Thought the vast majority of the crowd were really into it too, and just because people aren't punching the air and singing along with every track doesn't mean they don't recognise the songs.
I dislike the 'I have to shout my approval loudly at the start of the track to prove to those around me that I know this song' attitude. Guess what? Nobody else cares whether you know the tracks, they're there to enjoy the gig.

I didn't see any trouble on the balcony but then again that's where they stick all the guestlist gobsh*tes insn't it so it's not too surprising that you'd get people who don't really care about the band and are just there cause they got in free.

I did manage to snag a pint from the free bar downstairs just before Modest Mouse came on. So thank you to the nice bouncer who let me in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back