Modest Mouse - Second Galway date!!! (1 Viewer)

gugai

Website
www.roisindubh.net
YAY!!!! That's the only word for it. We're delighted to announce that MODEST MOUSE will be playing a second show in the Radisson Live Lounge on Sunday December 6th. On sale now at www.roisindubh.net and everywhere else tomorrow
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Any setlist for this?

Just found this for Galway last night. Fook sake, impressed..

Gravity Rides Everything
The View
Dashboard
Dramamine
The Way Down
Autumn Beds
Bury Me With It
Cockroach
Broke
Parting of the Sensory
Whale Song
Here It Comes
Satellite Skin
Satin In A Coffin
Encore :
3rd Planet
Tiny City Made of Ashes
Wild Packs of Family Dogs

Man that's a nice set list! Can't wait for tonight now.

What an encore! finishing with wild pack of family dogs.|..|

i'll be happy if we get that.

Cheers. Did you go last night?

yeah, it was savage. had a few drinks on me so my memory is a little hazy, trying to find a setlist. Won't be drinking tonight so I'll be able to take it in properly. They played a lot more recent stuff than I expected after reading the Galway reports. Satin in a Coffin was my highlight. Good banter between the crowd and the band.

word on the bouncers at the academy, they refused a mate of mine in because he was clearly drunk to bits (drinking from 11am onwards the clown!) but they were so sound about it. very nice and proffesional so props to them. they even offered to put my mate on the guestlist tonight once he doesn't show up steaming drunk. sound.

I ended up selling my mates ticket face value to a genuine fan outside, delighted to get one over on the touts!

Oh, they didn't come on stage till about 9.20.

Galway set lists

Saturday Night
Gravity Rides Everything
The View
Dashboard
Dramamine
The Way Down
Autumn Beds
Bury Me With It
Doing The Cockroach
Broke
Parting Of The Sensory
Whale Song
Here It Comes
Satellite Skin
Satin In A Coffin
3rd Planet
Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes
Wild Packs Of Family Dogs

Sunday Night
Invisible
Paper Thin Walls
Dashboard
King Rat
Here It Comes
Trailer Trash
Doing The Cockroach
Float On
Blame It On The Tetons
Gravity Rides Everything
Fly Trapped Inside A Jar
Satin In A Coffin
Missed The Boat
Dramamine
The View
Spitting Venom
Bukowski
Breakthru
admin

So what's the dealio with the balcony in Academy. Can you just talk your way up there or is there a list you need to be on?

word on the bouncers at the academy, they refused a mate of mine in because he was clearly drunk to bits (drinking from 11am onwards the clown!) but they were so sound about it. very nice and proffesional so props to them. they even offered to put my mate on the guestlist tonight once he doesn't show up steaming drunk. sound.

wow, you don't hear stories like that very often.

thought last night was much better than Monday. Nearly had a fit when they played Truckers Atlas. They started with Satin in a Coffin this time.

Come back soon lads.

So any thoughts on the gig last night? I found it.... very disappointing. Was so looking forward to seeing them up close and personal, but both band & crowd were just dead. Going through the motions. Anyone agree or disagree? It only really hotted up during the encore, right about the time that my mate got a pint thrown over her.

To the group of drunk arseholes in the corner on the balcony, you know the ones, getting thrown out & arrested for fist fighting, shouting out 'play another song you fat cunt' during every quiet minute, the plastered girl who managed to knock herself & another guy to the ground, the little shit who threw the pint over my mate... You all should have been drowned at birth.

So any thoughts on the gig last night? I found it.... very disappointing. Was so looking forward to seeing them up close and personal, but both band & crowd were just dead. Going through the motions. Anyone agree or disagree? It only really hotted up during the encore, right about the time that my mate got a pint thrown over her.

To the group of drunk arseholes in the corner on the balcony, you know the ones, getting thrown out & arrested for fist fighting, shouting out 'play another song you fat cunt' during every quiet minute, the plastered girl who managed to knock herself & another guy to the ground, the little shit who threw the pint over my mate... You all should have been drowned at birth.

no way, that sucks. I was on the balcony to the right of the stage, didn't notice anything.

it deed seem a lot people didn't recognise a lot of the material but it didn't bother me, i was kinda transfixed thoughout the whole thing.

my first times seing the band so couldn't really judge if they were going through the motions but I was happy with their efforts anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back