Moby Dick (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
right, well i just heard that I have to interview Moby next thursday. what should I ask him? if your question is original enough, I might just have to make him answer it.

!cheezy

What's the going price for a good NY hooker these days? Does he see his love of high price whores as ironic given the way he pimps out his music to any company who wants to put it in an ad? And the way he's such a media whore himself?

La La said:
right, well i just heard that I have to interview Moby next thursday. what should I ask him? if your question is original enough, I might just have to make him answer it.

!cheezy
tell him you know someone who's sister and her friend he tried to seduce in his hotel room. true story by the way. my sister.

Ask him if he sings on his tracks so that others with no sense of either timing or tuning will not be disheartened and also attempt to be live musicians.

Either that or why, when he is interviewed, he believes that it makes him look intelligent to talk as if he has some inability to use words with less than 25 letters in them.

Q: What did you think of that tune?

A: (normal person) Nice melody, had a good beat also. Sort of a reggae, summery feel.

A: (Moby) This reminds me of Proust's theory that life is somehow filled with meaningless obfuscation and, in a sardonic way, how ferocious the iniquitous inner sine qua non of ubiquity can be. Once, when I was chatting to the Dalai Lama, and offering my usual advice on tranquility, I heard distant drums of a beat similar to this, which upon investigation turned out to be the sound of afro-caribbean steel and wood, brought together by men of vision.

TenRabbits said:
Ask him if he sings on his tracks so that others with no sense of either timing or tuning will not be disheartened and also attempt to be live musicians.

Either that or why, when he is interviewed, he believes that it makes him look intelligent to talk as if he has some inability to use words with less than 25 letters in them.

Q: What did you think of that tune?

A: (normal person) Nice melody, had a good beat also. Sort of a reggae, summery feel.

A: (Moby) This reminds me of Proust's theory that life is somehow filled with meaningless obfuscation and, in a sardonic way, how ferocious the iniquitous inner sine qua non of ubiquity can be. Once, when I was chatting to the Dalai Lama, and offering my usual advice on tranquility, I heard distant drums of a beat similar to this, which upon investigation turned out to be the sound of afro-caribbean steel and wood, brought together by men of vision.

HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

oh christ this is going to be incredibly boring. i'm vegetarian, but i'd almost bring a couple of sides of bacon into the room and scatter them around the place while he talks. just to see if he has any human emotion at all.

fuck it all, why don't i just ask him for a million euro? i could buy a bag of coke, get him fucked off his face (i hear he has a nose for it), then lure him into thinking i'm gonna ride him (i'd rather eat my toenails everyday for the rest of my life) then convince him to give me a million euro. yes? no? whaddya reckon?

why do you think you're so riviled?
have you made yourself an easy target?
is this the price of true genius?
will you ever be appreciated in your lifetime?
do you think you'll ever write a spherical song?

oh shit said:
do you think you'll ever write a spherical song?

i think this could be a bit of a gem. i can just imagine his face:

2004_05_moby.jpg

La La said:
fuck it all, why don't i just ask him for a million euro? i could buy a bag of coke, get him fucked off his face (i hear he has a nose for it), then lure him into thinking i'm gonna ride him (i'd rather eat my toenails everyday for the rest of my life) then convince him to give me a million euro. yes? no? whaddya reckon?
why not? also make him eat your toenails.

it won't work if he's watched brass eye.
but if you ask him that and publish what he answers, i'll write a glowing letter to your editor.

*presses print screen*

it would be rather funny if I did submit it to him. after all, there's no sarcasm here, this is brute honesty, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back