Parasite (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
When the Parasite series first came to light, Bong said “I had all these key ideas accumulated from when I started writing the script. I just couldn’t include all those ideas in the two-hour running time of the film, so they’re all stored in my iPad and my goal with this limited series is to create a six-hour-long film.” And just what might some of those ideas entail?

“When the original housekeeper Mun Gwang (Lee Jung Eun) comes back in the late-night, something happened to her face. Even her husband asked about it, but she never answered. I know why she had the bruises on her face. I have a story for that, and aside from that, why does she know the existence of this bunker? What relationship does she have with that architect to know of this bunker? So I have all these hidden stories that I have stored,” explained Bong, who will executive produce with McKay and his Hyperobject Industries partner Kevin Messick.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Threads
Website
thumped.com
Exclusive: Uncreative American Wankdogs to do some sort of remake of Parasite with no subtitles
Bong said “I had all these key ideas accumulated from when I started writing the script. I just couldn’t include all those ideas in the two-hour running time of the film, so they’re all stored in my iPad and my goal with this limited series is to create a six-hour-long film.”

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Bong said “I had all these key ideas accumulated from when I started writing the script. I just couldn’t include all those ideas in the two-hour running time of the film, so they’re all stored in my iPad and my goal with this limited series is to create a six-hour-long film.”
Yeah but why not do it in Korea without Mark Ruffalo?

jonah

Threads
mmmmlllllleh. this just makes me want to rewatch the film again even more. even if my boyfriend mark ruffalo is in it :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads