Survey on Music Consumption (1 Viewer)

sonofstan

Hi All,
I'm conducting some preliminary research into music consumption habits and appreciation among different segments of the listening population. As a sort of pilot, I want to look at a population that a) are old enough to remember when all formats were 'physical' and b) are generally involved in music making as more than simply consumers. So I thought of here ....
This link is to a very short survey - the last question invites you to supply an email address if you would be prepared to be interviewed, either in person or by Skype/ phone at a later date. Probably in late July and I'll come to you where possible. Participation in this segment would be greatly appreciated and I might even throw in a prezzie.
The survey should be fairly self-explanatory, but any questions, you can reach me at stanerraught -at -gmail-dot-com or by PM here.
Thank you!

I have to say, the demographics so far kinda bear me out!

Thanks to everyone who has responded - some interesting write- ins. Thanks to those who've volunteered to be interviewed: I could do with a few more, so if you've already responded to the survey, but feel you could stand a few more questions, email me at stanerraught -at-gmail -dot -com and I will be eternally grateful

Bumping this one last time - a couple of more responses and I've hit my - modest - target and then I'll close it. Thanks to everyone who has responded and especially those who've volunteered to be interviewed. I'll be in touch soon to arrange these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back