Minor Pleasures (17 Viewers)

Speaking of specific purpose, after some frustration, it turned out that this yoke isn't at 90 degrees. Like, what the heck is your point then? Why are you even here?

View attachment 18334

I have a massive set square for sheets of ply and I found out it is loosened over the year as I was marking one last weekend. Absolute bastards

i can attest that article is accurate, because i've stayed several times in the house in the centre of the main photo. it belongs to my dad's cousin.

it is. he used to be a walking tour guide and his partner runs pottery and painting classes from the ground floor of the house. they eat like kings from their own plot of land - their own olive oil, pressed from their own olives, for example.

When I need to identify fire hydrants to prove I am a human.
It reminds me I need to update my Instagram, it's been over a year since my last post.

I think those websites actually measure and track your mouse movements as opposed to which fire hydrant your picking to tell the difference between you and a bot

I get confused when it asks me to identify "motorcycles", but the image is just a person on a single motorcycle.

I think those websites actually measure and track your mouse movements as opposed to which fire hydrant your picking to tell the difference between you and a bot

Yeah that's the basis of the recaptcha 2 thing, or at least that's what people reckon google are doing with it, I read about that recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back