Minor Pleasures (5 Viewers)

I've said it a fair bit but ww2 has slipped in as de facto baddie and like in christianity there is only polar bad and good, where in reality there is a massive spectrum of bad and good and it'd be way better understanding that at the level we do ww2 through infinte stiff upper lip documentaries

I did a much typed and then deleted rant over on the other Minor thread.

But in the course of the day, I did find three unused 9v batteries. Also some other weird swag, including delicious yoghurt.

The SLC's I work with can't do their jobs properly, but they can't even scavenge swag properly either.

Then I had to unexpectedly go and do Job2. For which I got paid far more money for far less stress. And work with nice competent people. That was quite stressful really. But Job1 needs to up it's game.

9 Volt Nazis
I was quite happy with my batteries and one of the young lads says "What's that for? your dildo? Uuuuuuhhhhh!"

Hard enough dealing with them being smug and useless, but lacking wit and imagination .... it's a struggle.

Watching Richard Osman's 'house of games' and watching the 'celebs' getting answers gloriously wrong.
One example today, 'when did the events depicted in Macbeth take place?' and one lad answered 1820.
He was confused, he thought Shakespeare was a 19th century playwright.

Another time IIRC three of the four contestants thought Waterloo was in England.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back