Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

Beard Tonic | Dr K Soap Company
Don't know what barbers are stocking it, but the Irish gift shop next to the Temple Bar has it. Ye can also order online. I got it as a gift along with their beard soap. It's the biz.

Got some! Just so you know, that gift shop doesn't do it anymore, but they have it in Sam's Barbers directly across the Liffey on Ormond Quay.

Thanks again dude!

i heartily endorse this event or product

I went to google the opening of Tale Of Two Cities (to make some totally witty apposite reference) this morning and typed in "It was the best of times..."
First autofill suggestion?
.. it was the blurst of times"

The Simpsons are warping the very fabric of culture.

I went to google the opening of Tale Of Two Cities (to make some totally witty apposite reference) this morning and typed in "It was the best of times..."
First autofill suggestion?
.. it was the blurst of times"

The Simpsons are warping the very fabric of culture.

Just tried that, am impressed

i started googling 'garlic inside chicken' last week and 'garlic inside anus' was one of the top autofill sugestions

sadly it was a health thing rather than a sex/accident thing (there was at least one guy who had garlic lost up his bum though)

i started googling 'garlic inside chicken' last week and 'garlic inside anus' was one of the top autofill sugestions

sadly it was a health thing rather than a sex/accident thing (there was at least one guy who had garlic lost up his bum though)

I love Thumped

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back