Minor Pleasures (16 Viewers)

I love this tune

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It opens up the possibility that I might learn to love all sorts of chart rubbish

It's down the road about 10km. His dad drinks there. I took Rita there last Saturday.

Yeah, thanks again for that.
I was thought how to dodge barstools and that it's fine hit someone with a bottle on the hand but not the head.
You can take the girl out of Dublin. ..

I'd forgotten about this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I remember being in there a few years before that and seeing an ol' lad (30-years-old tops) in a suit and him buying about 80 quids worth of albums. I couldn't fathom being that old, rich and still buying records.

I remember being in there a few years before that and seeing an ol' lad (30-years-old tops) in a suit and him buying about 80 quids worth of albums. I couldn't fathom being that old, rich and still buying records.

I think I worked with said ol' lad. He'd be about 60 now. A top brass in financial services circles. Massive record collection and always shopped in the Sound Cellar.

Yous are a ll a bunch of fucking cunts with this thread.

Someone here buys a fucking pub and it ends up in this fucking housewives coffee klatch of a cul de sac of a thread?

If buying a pub isn't worthy of a thread, then what is?

ffs

Good point.
I'm living the dream vicariously through her.
I'm sure she could really do with all our ideas about how she should be doing it.

This'll need its own thread.

So there's a version of the Most Beautiful Girl in the World where the entire melody is played by saxophones.

The sax solo is replaced with a flute solo.

It's fucking incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back