Minor Pleasures (30 Viewers)

Well isn't it a bit of a coincidence that I'm handing in my notice tomorrow?
Let's fucking do it. It'd be so much fun. And I have like 100 relations in Limerick I could stay with. And I have a pile of money from a tax refund. And a camera. Please PM me where in Tipp it is (I hate Tipp, btw, but I'll try not to let this prejudice intrude on the film).

Also. CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS.....you're one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting and you deserve every success and happiness.

Thank you, that's so nice of you to say.
First line of business, us going to the animal shelter to pick out/rescue my pub dog. :)

Thank you, that's so nice of you to say.
First line of business, us going to the animal shelter to pick out/rescue my pub dog. :)

No problem. I love dogs. I hope you're serious because I would absolutely love to do it and I think it would be a heap of fun. Imagine it got syndicated all over the US, this charming docu of a New Yorker in rural Ireland? We'd be rich. Very rich.

First line of business..

You need to dress the part
1968-film-where-eagles-dare-ingrid-pitt.jpg

No problem. I love dogs. I hope you're serious because I would absolutely love to do it and I think it would be a heap of fun. Imagine it got syndicated all over the US, this charming docu of a New Yorker in rural Ireland? We'd be rich. Very rich.
Especially if I don't have a car and pay locals to drive me to the bank and cash & carry. This actually might be the case. :) Or it's my bike.

Had a look on google maps--less than 2 hours drive, and is that a marquee out the back?

One could fit there but it's not there now. Huge parking lot and there is a lumber thing every year there. It could have been for that? Also Rita said it took her longer to get to work sometimes than it did for her to drive down last Saturday. It's not a bad drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back