Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

driving with your wrists/arms enabling you to peel an orange or eat a yoghurt without getting it everywhere.
its the new lunch (e)on the go

I once tried eating an apple while driving..I had a complete loss of motor function and coordination, had todrop it on the floor
OH MY GOD!
I get to quit my job!*

*and I now own a pub in Tipperary, so come visit and have a pint.

what what what?

For real? Congrats.

A friend owning a pub truly is the dream
I am going to live above it.
There are 5 bedrooms so visitors are very welcome.
It's also in a 'village' of 150 people. When I say village, I mean a road with the pub, church and handball court. You can't even buy milk, well unless I sell it. @CinnamonBoy, want to document an American girl running a country Irish pub with no experience what so ever, surely it's a winner. My guess is I'll have 10 regulars and that's about it.

As someone who lives his life vicariously through the goings-on of internet friends, this is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me

I am going to live above it.
There are 5 bedrooms so visitors are very welcome.
It's also in a 'village' of 150 people. When I say village, I mean a road with the pub, church and handball court. You can't even buy milk, well unless I sell it. @CinnamonBoy, want to document an American girl running a country Irish pub with no experience what so ever, surely it's a winner. My guess is I'll have 10 regulars and that's about it.

Well isn't it a bit of a coincidence that I'm handing in my notice tomorrow?
Let's fucking do it. It'd be so much fun. And I have like 100 relations in Limerick I could stay with. And I have a pile of money from a tax refund. And a camera. Please PM me where in Tipp it is (I hate Tipp, btw, but I'll try not to let this prejudice intrude on the film).

Also. CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS.....you're one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of meeting and you deserve every success and happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back