Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

Totally. Occasionally I'll try a draught Guinness but I'm nearly always underwhelmed. It's not that easy find pint bottles in a pub. Sometimes you'll get lucky but then discover they're all in the fridge. :(

Have you tried the Foreign Extra ? 7.5%

I have yeah. Quite the kick. My local offie used to sell it. The guy there called it "Black man's Guinness"

Coming across a body of work that is no way connected to you but feel it could be. As if, you could have written it yourself or they wrote it specifically for you. I get the chills every damn time and to be honest it’s a bit creepy but at the same time really comforting. Obviously, I am reading my own experiences into it but there are so many odd connections that it causes me to hold my breath while waiting for the next bit to unfold. I love when this happens. It’s actually a major pleasure.

Coming across a body of work that is no way connected to you but feel it could be. As if, you could have written it yourself or they wrote it specifically for you. I get the chills every damn time and to be honest it’s a bit creepy but at the same time really comforting. Obviously, I am reading my own experiences into it but there are so many odd connections that it causes me to hold my breath while waiting for the next bit to unfold. I love when this happens. It’s actually a major pleasure.
what is it?

what is it?
The what doesn’t really matter because it probably wouldn’t affect anyone else the same way. It’d be like the time I went to the cinema to see Thirteen. I didn’t really know what the film was about but I started sobbing uncontrollably and everyone one else was like, WTF? I felt sick through the whole thing but left feeling like a huge weight was lifted. It’s a wonderful unexpected feeling. Someone more talented exercising your demons for you, so to speak. Cathartic.

Making it through the evening without making a complete fool of myself. Well, I don't think I did. Instead I had the conversation I wanted to have with someone in my head, which probably makes me insane. I'm not sure what is worse. I Aldo probably should have eaten dinner before drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back