Minor Pleasures (21 Viewers)

You think I'm joking...
face.jpg

I'd say that Hepburn song would be pretty cheap to license for the soundtrack

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd say that Hepburn song would be pretty cheap to license for the soundtrack

or this

Google said:
The astronomical winter (Northern Hemisphere) 2013 began on
Saturday, December 21
and ends on
Wednesday, March 19

Wikipedia said:
In the Northern Hemisphere, some authorities define the period of winter based on astronomical fixed points (i.e. based solely on the position of the Earth in its orbit around the sun), regardless of weather conditions. In one version of this definition, winter begins at the winter solstice and ends at the vernal equinox.[5] These dates are somewhat later than those used to define the beginning and end of the meteorological winter – usually considered to span the entirety of December, January, and February in the Northern Hemisphere

In Celtic nations such as Ireland (using the Irish calendar) and in Scandinavia, the winter solstice is traditionally considered as midwinter, with the winter season beginning 1 November, on All Hallows, or Samhain. Winter ends and spring begins on Imbolc, or Candlemas, which is 1 or 2 February . This system of seasons is based on the length of days exclusively. (The three-month period of the shortest days and weakest solar radiation occurs during November, December and January in the Northern Hemisphere and May, June and July in the Southern Hemisphere.)

Winter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

though a more accurate measure would be whether the weather is shite or not

Handed in mine too! I have longer to wait though. Tipperary at the end of April.

That suits me perfectly. Gives me time to set the "script" and improve my camera and editing skills.

You must've been there bloody ages if you're longer than a month? I technically could've gone for 2 weeks but I need the cash for fancy microphones and employing an eloquent Tipp local (if one exists) to provide me with transcripts of what the locals are saying for the subtitles.

This truly is the best of Jill Hives

"I hear some people, they think they got it made.
But I wouldn't buy, steal, borrow or trade....
Anything I have.
To be like one of them.....
....I'd rather start all over again."

Walking out the door in a few minutes with 20 days of work left and a fire in my belly. I feel like I've just finished my Leaving Cert. Except it was a Leaving Cert where I stayed up far too late, didn't eat right, drank too much, sank into depression, and got bullied by the invigilators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back