Minor Pleasures (20 Viewers)

My boss's face when I told him I quit.
He's been on holiday for the last month and it was his first day back.
I took a lot of pleasure in it.
i had the opposite reaction when i resigned last month. i got on really well with my boss and i think he took it personally. he was a bit of a mentor to me. he's resigned since himself, though, cos the company is in the shitter, so hopefully i'll work with him again at my new place.

i had the opposite reaction when i resigned last month. i got on really well with my boss and i think he took it personally. he was a bit of a mentor to me. he's resigned since himself, though, cos the company is in the shitter, so hopefully i'll work with him again at my new place.
Not me. I have absolutely no respect for the man. I often run scenarios in my head that involve me throwing a stapler (or other items) at his head. I can't wait until I officially hear from HR on whether it's a career break or me just leaving. Then I can tell others, which will be an immense pleasure. There are a section of my 'colleagues' (if I could even call them that) that have made my working life miserable. It was really a no-brainer to leave.

Not me. I have absolutely no respect for the man. I often run scenarios in my head that involve me throwing a stapler (or other items) at his head. I can't wait until I officially hear from HR on whether it's a career break or me just leaving. Then I can tell others, which will be an immense pleasure. There are a section of my 'colleagues' (if I could even call them that) that have made my working life miserable. It was really a no-brainer to leave.

But you have flexi-time!

Give me the inside details! So I can start … reforms, yeah that's it ...

Zactly. This guy gets it.

If you want McVities just buy Jacobs and leave them in the sun for a few days.

That way you support Irish jobs and get the scaldy horrible taste you're used to.
if you think they taste stale then you eat them too slowly. Open the packet and have it gone within 1 day. Then you won't experience this problem

Eat a Jacobs one and then a McVities one and see which one seems fresher to you. The sponge on the McVities ones is too hard, it's like a Jacobs one left out for a couple of days with no covering.

Next year I'll give you my tin once I eat all the good ones.
It will be a sea of orange and pink.
acceptable compromise

handshake.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back