Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

awoken by some cheerily gothic dreams.thought I might as well get up and write.

Refurbed my first tube amp yesterday and it all works perfectly. Played it for hours last night. :)

Lets get some of these fish for Stephens Green etc.

The catfish that strands itself to kill pigeons
By Ed Yong | December 5, 2012 4:00 pm

In Southwestern France, a group of fish have learned how to kill birds. As the River Tarn winds through the city of Albi, it contains a small gravel island where pigeons gather to clean and bathe. And patrolling the island are European catfish—1 to 1.5 metres long, and the largest freshwater fish on the continent. These particular catfish have taken to lunging out of the water, grabbing a pigeon, and then wriggling back into the water to swallow their prey. In the process, they temporarily strand themselves on land for a few seconds.
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/n...t-strands-itself-to-kill-pigeons#.UMCj8oOvHgy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Passed my driving test his morning despite the instructor being an argumentative pedant. Genuinely thought I d failed again. Worst of the three I've done but fuck it, done!
Just in the nick of time aswell as ill need a license for some work starting in 2 weeks. Yaaay!

Passed my driving test his morning despite the instructor being an argumentative pedant. Genuinely thought I d failed again. Worst of the three I've done but fuck it, done!
Just in the nick of time aswell as ill need a license for some work starting in 2 weeks. Yaaay!

Nice one dude! Crongratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back