Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

My Lady has always said she has the eyes of a cow which I think is incredibly cute, on her and on cows, she hates this. But then all women hate themselves so there's just no pleasing them.

If you want to refine your compliment go for eyes of a deer next time Here's one aparently being held by a hunger striker
tumblr_lx7qxdpKfY1qa9omho1_500.jpg

It won't help because the woman in question will inevitably find some way of taking that compliment and twisting it into an insult. Like this

"Oh a deer is it, like bambi or something is it ? what so I'm pathetic and helpless am I ? Or is it because I apparently walked "funny" in heels that time, I told you it was the fucking cobble stones. I did not look like Bambi on ice you insensitive bastard"

pretty spot on.

I get to learn. A free place to stay in the country. Get to pet cows and play with a dog. Wear welliess. Get free veg from the garden and home cooked meals.
I think I win here.

They're lulling you into a sense of false security. They will sell you to the white slave trade.

Tucking into the last of Daisys Hallyween trick or treat bounty.

My Lady has always said she has the eyes of a cow which I think is incredibly cute, on her and on cows, she hates this. But then all women hate themselves so there's just no pleasing them.

Cow eyes are definitely a good thing! I'm jealous, I have the eyes of a racially-confused snake.

Jaysis

Has the fruit spoiled?

The fruit got binned straight off the bat..and the givers of said fruit were robustly denounced as party poopers of the highest order.

I was genuinely impressed by the amount of mini crunchies and packs of chickatees she had.Two of my faves.

Anyhoo..its a working class area..and as we all know working class folk are terrifically generous...and halloween is a big oppo to be solid.

The fruit got binned straight off the bat..and the givers of said fruit were robustly denounced as party poopers of the highest order.

I was genuinely impressed by the amount of mini crunchies and packs of chickatees she had.Two of my faves.

Anyhoo..its a working class area..and as we all know working class folk are terrifically generous...and halloween is a big oppo to be solid.

yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back