Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Well, theres nothing from that show on Make A Jazz Noise Here or The Best Band You Never Heard In Your Life which are the two I was listening to today. I'll get around to disk 2 tomorrow hopefully. I can't really watch that youtube show, me connection is too shite

Houses with names and postal address that have no numbers. Seems so 19th century. Love it.

My house doesn't have a name, a house number or a street name. A friend of mine from Canada is fascinated by this phenomenon.

"How does the mail get to you?"

"The postman knows where I live."

Photographer in the office taking pictures of people at work...pretty sure she got one of me browsing the "I've got the horn for.." thread

Speaking of free stuff, 02 inexplicably added 60 euro credit to my phone for no apparent reason.

Rare productive day in which I discovered that feeling sorry for myself and doing nothing < getting up early, being a real human and doing stuff.
Got up at 9am - grand I'm exhausted now, 4 hours sleep - wrote 3000 words that I don't hate, done all of the stuff in town I needed to do for months but have been putting off and am now going to spend the evening watching movies. YEAH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back