Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

Minor pleasure: Fontaines entering their whatever this is, Radiohead in 1993 maybe, clothes phase

FontainesPortraits_Reading2022_Sunday_AFord-69296-1068x1602.jpg

Looking good lads! Nothing to regret here.
haha bunch of tools

I'm going to coppice it. Did all the overhead work with manual tools, can now break out the chainsaw for anything below waist level.
So the tree will stay alive and you will keep trimming it?

Every see that coppice guy on Grand Designs?
Best episode of that yoke they ever did.

yes, the ben law one. was fantastic.
the 'before' pic here is after i'd lopped off a load of the side branches already, and the after pic was after i'd cut it in two. and you can also see that bastard helium balloon that's been trapped in the birch tree for the last year or more.
PXL_20221228_152557316.jpg

yes, the ben law one. was fantastic.
the 'before' pic here is after i'd lopped off a load of the side branches already, and the after pic was after i'd cut it in two. and you can also see that bastard helium balloon that's been trapped in the birch tree for the last year or more.
View attachment 16514
I was gonna ask "This is gonna grow back??"

But you see it all the time, even stumps springing back to life and so on

I got a smile and a look. And the look was The Look. Not that I know what I'm at, not ready.

For the day thats in it I've wrecked my chances.

I'm going to maker myself a cup of hot cocoa and bed.

I just replaced the 50w equivalent bulb above the bench in the shed with a 120w equivalent.
The resident spiders probably feel like they’ve just been hit by a light blast from a nuclear test - but I can now actually see what I’m working on

Great day in the shed today. Loads of music made. Surfing adverts.All washed down with a spice box and a can of cola. Sweeeeeet

I don't give a fuck, but the YouTube algorithm threw up something surprising today. which makes a change.

it knows my name now.
It's not a particularly good tune, and Kanye West is involved. But there's some good rhymes and also my name and my life over the last year.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hives and I are in Prague for a few days. We had a few drinks and absinthe shots last night and then went to the sex machines museum. She brought the tiny plastic hands I got her for Christmas, and it was all just fucking hilarious getting photos with them.
She was laughing so hard at one point I thought she was going to fall down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back