Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

Hives and I are in Prague for a few days. We had a few drinks and absinthe shots last night and then went to the sex machines museum. She brought the tiny plastic hands I got her for Christmas, and it was all just fucking hilarious getting photos with them.
She was laughing so hard at one point I thought she was going to fall down the stairs.
I was making the best use of my wonderful present. I would post photos but they are clearly NSFW. I was laughing so hard I nearly wet myself. There was also a man with a southern accent clearly eavesdropping (not that it was hard) because we were more entertaining than the actual Museum.

Hives and I are in Prague for a few days. We had a few drinks and absinthe shots last night and then went to the sex machines museum. She brought the tiny plastic hands I got her for Christmas, and it was all just fucking hilarious getting photos with them.
She was laughing so hard at one point I thought she was going to fall down the stairs.

Tiny Hands GIF by Mike Shinoda

Got my not regular baker to slice my loaf lengthwise - not every bread shop loves doing it, or they say the machine can't do it
This lad lashed it through, not a bother. A fellow edge lord.

I can make my mahoosive sambos now

Life is GOOD

i watched some of this video last night, and i'd probably have a go at making it except the blade would be very difficult to buy for less than the cost of a halfway decent knife anyway:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got my not regular baker to slice my loaf lengthwise - not every bread shop loves doing it, or they say the machine can't do it
This lad lashed it through, not a bother. A fellow edge lord.

I can make my mahoosive sambos now

Life is GOOD

Do you have to cut up the massive sambos to fit them in your hand / lunchbox though? I just need a bit more detail on logistics here.

Do you have to cut up the massive sambos to fit them in your hand / lunchbox though? I just need a bit more detail on logistics here.
The dream lunchbox

i watched some of this video last night, and i'd probably have a go at making it except the blade would be very difficult to buy for less than the cost of a halfway decent knife anyway:

I mean, I like the idea of a "fence" as he calls it. But then there's this other bread I found that gives consistently sized slices. It's called sliced bread. It's the best thing since the Japanese rasp.

And does that guy own over a dozen planes?

Ooh and look at all his different saws. Look at how they sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back