Minor Pleasures (1 Viewer)

jonah

Threads
I have a habit of listening to a lot of 90s emo when I have early flights, as loud as possible. Makes me feel as far as possibly removed from the people around me.

jonah

Threads
I've found my formula for cheering me up when I get stressed at work. I walk up 5 flights of stairs to the 4th floor which is mostly empty, I go into the bathroom and inside the big cubicle at the end I dance to a song. Today was The Concept by Teenage Fanclub. Then I go and get a diet coke and take it back to my desk and feel 10 times better.

jonah

Threads
Minor complaint is I've just realised how 500 days of summer that sounds D:<

jonah

Threads
Can also recommend "Cruel to be Kind" by Nick Lowe as another great toilet dancing song from yesterday.

riath

Supporter
Threads
I’m trying to eat better lately and cut down on contact with my ex.
Hives has been testing me by offering me cake and now she’s sending me photos of chocolates that I like and he loved.
Apparently I passed a “Level two test” turning it down.
Its probably my only achievement so far this year, so I’m pretty pleased with myself.

jonah

Threads
I'm working from home (yeah the reason is a gross stomach bug that made me projectile on my cat on Saturday, but what of it) and I'm getting all the SHIT done. I can't really do most of my editorial work without extra screens, so I'm getting through lists of project mgmt crap and emails and nonsense I avoid like the plague but worry about at 2am. Plus lots of wedding crap admin. I've been SO productive that I'm even going to attempt to workout without vomiting on Monty again. Watch this space.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
After talking with the chemist (a very humorous interaction) I'm pretty sure I don't have nits; nevertheless, I still bought tons of products to put in my hair, just in case. Including hair bands that prevent.

dudley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Threads
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
I *love* when you post something on thumped, without realising that someone above you has just posted much the same thing, but your post starts a new page and YOU get all the glory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads