Minor Pleasures (3 Viewers)

riath

Supporter
Threads
Hives is looking for some missing pool balls and has said the words “solid yellow” about 5 times.
I’m finding this stupidly hilarious.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Lyncher from Lankum getting John Kelly to play Iron Maiden and Rudimentary Peni on his very 'worthy' but often incredibly dull radio show

riath

Supporter
Threads
My car hunt is over.
Found a car I wanted for €7000 and my old car was worth around €1300-€1500 as a trade in.
With the trade in, I got the car for €4400 cash, saving atleast €1,100.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
I have the next four hours on my own in Dublin. Just visited the Dead Zoo and been ducking in and out of places to avoid the hail. Now to find a place to read my book and get dinner. Weekend days off are the best. So much people watching! I really miss being anonymous.

Also I met the BFs parents for the first time this morning for breakfast. His mother bought me a dozen roses. So not necessary but it was really quite sweet of her. I think I came off well despite how awkward of a person I can sometimes be.

dudley

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Contributor
Since 1999
Threads
Website
www.thedudleycorporation.com
Also I met the BFs parents for the first time this morning for breakfast. His mother bought me a dozen roses. So not necessary but it was really quite sweet of her. I think I came off well despite how awkward of a person I can sometimes be.
Never mind the boyfriend, she's a keeper!

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Every day Dawkins comes out with some new insane tweet he just has to share with everyone

a few hours later he will lose his temper because everyone wasn't 100% completely literal in their understanding of his 100% literal-at-all-times tweets. A man for whom metaphors are the worst thing humanity ever invented.

Last edited:

jonah

Threads
I've been feeling like a panicy shit-heap, so in the interest of fulfilling my new goal of focusing on one or two small things I can feel good about each day:

- I had some really nice pickled shallots with my lunch
- I did some "arm stuff" at the gym last night and am not in crippling pain, for once
- I'm getting closer to my solo trip to glasgow
- Payday is less far away than it was yesterday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Land of No Junction
    Blow Up
    Aoife Nessa Frances
    Land of No Junction

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads