Minor Pleasures (9 Viewers)

Hives is looking for some missing pool balls and has said the words “solid yellow” about 5 times.
I’m finding this stupidly hilarious.

My car hunt is over.
Found a car I wanted for €7000 and my old car was worth around €1300-€1500 as a trade in.
With the trade in, I got the car for €4400 cash, saving atleast €1,100.

I have the next four hours on my own in Dublin. Just visited the Dead Zoo and been ducking in and out of places to avoid the hail. Now to find a place to read my book and get dinner. Weekend days off are the best. So much people watching! I really miss being anonymous.

Also I met the BFs parents for the first time this morning for breakfast. His mother bought me a dozen roses. So not necessary but it was really quite sweet of her. I think I came off well despite how awkward of a person I can sometimes be.

Also I met the BFs parents for the first time this morning for breakfast. His mother bought me a dozen roses. So not necessary but it was really quite sweet of her. I think I came off well despite how awkward of a person I can sometimes be.

Never mind the boyfriend, she's a keeper!

Every day Dawkins comes out with some new insane tweet he just has to share with everyone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

a few hours later he will lose his temper because everyone wasn't 100% completely literal in their understanding of his 100% literal-at-all-times tweets. A man for whom metaphors are the worst thing humanity ever invented.

Last edited:
I've been feeling like a panicy shit-heap, so in the interest of fulfilling my new goal of focusing on one or two small things I can feel good about each day:

- I had some really nice pickled shallots with my lunch
- I did some "arm stuff" at the gym last night and am not in crippling pain, for once
- I'm getting closer to my solo trip to glasgow
- Payday is less far away than it was yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back