Minor Pleasures (1 Viewer)

jonah

Threads
In bougie pleasures, my office canteen has gotten in a brand of kombucha I really like, so yes thats the life I lead.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I have a meeting Thursday to officially start the process. Should be listed by mid February if all goes well.
Then you write the screenplay and someone makes the Indie movie about the bookish American girl who ends up running a pub in rural Ireland and learns about life and love ... and herself, along the way. Possibly starring Zooey Deschanel. With a 90s indie band soundtrack.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Then you write the screenplay and someone makes the Indie movie about the bookish American girl who ends up running a pub in rural Ireland and learns about life and love ... and herself, along the way. Possibly starring Zooey Deschanel. With a 90s indie band soundtrack.
Maybe if I get @johah to ghost write it.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Get some Irish beefcake in there for the delightful romantic misunderstandings

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Kevin Barry wrote a short story about an American buying a hotel in the west of Ireland, I always assumed that was how it went - Jill and Riath and the pub, sinking into the ocean while all the locals bicker around them

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Kevin Barry wrote a short story about an American buying a hotel in the west of Ireland, I always assumed that was how it went - Jill and Riath and the pub, sinking into the ocean while all the locals bicker around them

Sounds about right. And @riath, we probably do. Although if I can still smell it, chances are we don't. Otherwise it would be normal.

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
I went on a date with a country farmer who turned up the first evening filthy dirty, smelling of slurry and claiming to have spent the day browsing Dublin's antique shops. It was alright, a lot better than some of the non slurry scented dates FYI

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads