Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

I have a habit of listening to a lot of 90s emo when I have early flights, as loud as possible. Makes me feel as far as possibly removed from the people around me.

I've found my formula for cheering me up when I get stressed at work. I walk up 5 flights of stairs to the 4th floor which is mostly empty, I go into the bathroom and inside the big cubicle at the end I dance to a song. Today was The Concept by Teenage Fanclub. Then I go and get a diet coke and take it back to my desk and feel 10 times better.

It's the most wholesome thing i've read all week.

If you posted it on twitter you'd be a monster though.

Can also recommend "Cruel to be Kind" by Nick Lowe as another great toilet dancing song from yesterday.

I’m trying to eat better lately and cut down on contact with my ex.
Hives has been testing me by offering me cake and now she’s sending me photos of chocolates that I like and he loved.
Apparently I passed a “Level two test” turning it down.
Its probably my only achievement so far this year, so I’m pretty pleased with myself.

I'm working from home (yeah the reason is a gross stomach bug that made me projectile on my cat on Saturday, but what of it) and I'm getting all the SHIT done. I can't really do most of my editorial work without extra screens, so I'm getting through lists of project mgmt crap and emails and nonsense I avoid like the plague but worry about at 2am. Plus lots of wedding crap admin. I've been SO productive that I'm even going to attempt to workout without vomiting on Monty again. Watch this space.

After talking with the chemist (a very humorous interaction) I'm pretty sure I don't have nits; nevertheless, I still bought tons of products to put in my hair, just in case. Including hair bands that prevent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back