Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

Got a fair bit done on this over the break. No sexy photos yet though because the final bit of this batch is a few days from completion. There are 9 of these built now, finished the one for the sewing machine this morning.

Was researching the youtube side of things last night. Basically I have to get 4000 hrs of viewing and 1000+ subscribers together over a year to qualify, which i think is doable, i think at least 3 of the upcoming builds are interesting enough.

I might up the first video semi-private here and you can all tell me what is wrong with it before I go showing it to the unconcerned masses. The shelves are a bit crappy compared to the next projects so they'll only be a short video in a few months.

View attachment 13332

Been picking at the youtube side of things in the background.

Have set up an instagram as a pre-cursor to videos. If you like pictures of people making things not too often then follow it, It wont be a noisy account.

I just did the bottle recycling for the pub. Often there will be someone also there who doesn’t know who I am and looks at me with pity or distain because of the number bottles. Today, I smiled and said, “it’s been a rough week.” The horror of this woman’s face made my day. I laughed for a good ten minutes.

The local mechanic didn’t charge me for putting oil on the gear box.
The cashier In Dunes gave me a voucher she’d found so I got €5 off my shopping.
Ryan air cancelled the flights for a trip we can’t go on, so I got a refund I didn’t expect.

The world can be a bit less shitty sometimes

The local mechanic didn’t charge me for putting oil on the gear box.
The cashier In Dunes gave me a voucher she’d found so I got €5 off my shopping.
Ryan air cancelled the flights for a trip we can’t go on, so I got a refund I didn’t expect.

The world can be a bit less shitty sometimes
Wow, where was the flight to do you mind me asking? Hopefully Ryanair cancel our one for tomorrow.

Hives and I were supposed to go to Vienna on April 1st.
Some friends are flying to Barcelona the same day with Ryan air and theirs are still going ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back