Minor Pleasures (2 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
I mean, it has occurred to me that we might be buying in July 2007 here and maybe we should... renegotiate, but it's not a house that's likely to go up and down loads in price so not too worried there.

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
I mean, it has occurred to me that we might be buying in July 2007 here and maybe we should... renegotiate, but it's not a house that's likely to go up and down loads in price so not too worried there.
We are currently awaiting mortgage approval but I think we may just sit on it for a few months if we get approval

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
an exam I had scheduled for Monday was just cancelled which means I don't have to spend three days this week cramming a mind numbing 300 page textbook to pass a tickbox exercise for future work progression.

jonah

Threads
Bernie, this guys experience kinda sounds similar to you?

jonah

Threads
Few rascals for the weekend :) The brewery deliver their own brews if anyone wanted to support. These lads were on sale, 24 x 440ml beers for 45 euro, and 7 delivery.

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-20 at 14.18.19.jpeg

jonah

Threads
Second note on the above is that I'm finished by horrible job today! Still working for the most evil man on the planet, which is a dose, but I have a new role that's mostly remote/wfh and my closest geographical coleagues are in the states. Werid time to start a new role, but sure it is what it is.

ANYWAY hence the celebratory beer

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Second note on the above is that I'm finished by horrible job today! Still working for the most evil man on the planet, which is a dose, but I have a new role that's mostly remote/wfh and my closest geographical coleagues are in the states. Werid time to start a new role, but sure it is what it is.

ANYWAY hence the celebratory beer
Well done Jonah.

In regards jobs, I'm writing fear-mongering coronavirus copy so my company can sell people VPNs. Can't say i'm delighted about it but at least we're only ripping off people with too much money.

jonah

Threads
Got made permanent in work and got promoted.

My mam found my old Walkman so I can play tapes again.
Congrats pal! What a nice thing to happen during this mayhem! I'm sure well deserved.

I've been playing with my childhood Talkboy, on walkmany subject.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Congrats pal! What a nice thing to happen during this mayhem! I'm sure well deserved.

I've been playing with my childhood Talkboy, on walkmany subject.
Is the Talkboy the yoke Macauley Culkin uses in Home Alone to trick everyone into thinking he’s not alone?

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Also, saw a red squirrel today in Wicklow and it was magnificent. The last time I saw a red squirrel was in Poland about 15-16 years ago. Don’t know when I last saw one in Ireland.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads