Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

If I hear "Murder on the Dance Floor" one more time, I swear blood will come out of my ears.
Just watched the video for this. There is a dance routine, but the video also has loads of other dancing, which is sort of the point. Hard to do, but I imagine it would be fun to try at a wedding or similar.
Though yes I'd hate to listen to it over and over every weekday afternoon. I know I know I know I know I know.

Someone else just mentioned butter, so...

For reasons, there was at one point here 7, count them 7, different packs of butter going. I think each of us forgot we already had butter and we didn't want to take other peoples butter, so the butters just stayed there. Chucked some out today, the expiry date on one was December. Bunch of knobs* . At least they all like butter and not hydrogenated vegetable shite.
And then the butter I had in the fridge was dated March 11th.

*Butter pun. If you can think of a butter pun I'd like to hear it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How many locals go around Meath wearing jerseys with Bective Stud written on them? Loads.
I don't care what those Kepak Meatheads do.
Bective Stud had their first winner at Cheltnam at the weekend, the owners bought rounds of drinks for the whole pub in Navan. Quite a big pub it was too.

Someone else just mentioned butter, so...

For reasons, there was at one point here 7, count them 7, different packs of butter going. I think each of us forgot we already had butter and we didn't want to take other peoples butter, so the butters just stayed there. Chucked some out today, the expiry date on one was December. Bunch of knobs* . At least they all like butter and not hydrogenated vegetable shite.
And then the butter I had in the fridge was dated March 11th.

*Butter pun. If you can think of a butter pun I'd like to hear it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I reckon I could churn out a butter related pun if I put my mind to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back