Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

I'd be pretty big on the old courtesy flush when appropriate.

There's a factor of age and other things where almost no one that uses our work toilets is a drinker
That wasn't always the case. I swear I can tell the difference.
Drinkers are often in some form of gastric distress.

Ikea, mate. They’re also opaque so it’s not like you can see what’s in it when it’s on the shelf.
I hit everything with a white board marker. There is a micro economy of food between UTMs, my place and my folks place and they are always in motion.

I think the design of them is great other than the opaque feature/bug

I hit everything with a white board marker. There is a micro economy of food between UTMs, my place and my folks place and they are always in motion.

I would also label everything. I label the CONTAINER, NOT THE LID!!! Grrrrrr! The food isn't in the lid! That is quite a bug bear for me, it applies to tupperware as much as anything else.

I still hold that no tupperware can find it's matching lid once separated from it, but people do try.

I still hold that no tupperware can find it's matching lid once separated from it, but people do try.

IKEA jehovas witnesses here -
I basically gave all my tupperware to charity stores and bought a LOT of these -they come in plastic and glass and stainless steel and are the size of a a meal for an adult. They are the only ones in the three houses i am living between.

They do a long one too - which is dinner for two, or in my case salad for one with these things

Some swedish person figured it all out.

White board marker is a great shout.

I would also label everything. I label the CONTAINER, NOT THE LID!!! Grrrrrr! The food isn't in the lid! That is quite a bug bear for me, it applies to tupperware as much as anything else.
It’s Labelling 101. For really important stuff you label both (lid is easier to find the thing you want but the container needs to be labelled to avoid problems with identification). Though, I am actually having a meeting about label printers, QR codes, and internal sorting/tracking next week so I might be further down the rabbit hole than most.

I still hold that no tupperware can find its matching lid once separated from it, but people do try.
My wife loses the entire thing in work. I don’t know how she does it.

IKEA jehovas witnesses here -
I basically gave all my tupperware to charity stores and bought a LOT of these -they come in plastic and glass and stainless steel and are the size of a a meal for an adult. They are the only ones in the three houses i am living between.

They do a long one too - which is dinner for two, or in my case salad for one with these things

Some swedish person figured it all out.
I think I might be facing a disaster - it looks like my favoured IKEA box has been discontinued. I love the ones that have the valve on the lid for when you’re microwaving your lunch.
IMG_9112.jpeg

(The aforementioned curry is in there and I’m counting down the minutes until lunch.)

Getting rejected from job application at an early stage when patently I was a shoe in. Then dealing with dumb-as-fuck recruitment department.
Fucking sick of this shit

After she forgot to include the shortlist criteria with her initial email on Wednesday, and was absent yesterday, the clown emails me it at 1630 on a Friday. lo and behold I meet the shortlist criteria.

Do you think I could get a reply or a telephone call answer at 1635?

Of fucking course not.

Absolute fucking clowns

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back