Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

this, everything starting at 10am, bollox.

just dropper herself to college and the place is all snarled up because someone decided that everyone should rush to where they're going at 10 o clock.

Even though the storm warning isn't lifted until 10, meaning people need to commute while the storm warning is still in operation.

theres some amount of thicks in this country get themselves into positions to made decisions that affect everyone.

this, everything starting at 10am, bollox.

just dropper herself to college and the place is all snarled up because someone decided that everyone should rush to where they're going at 10 o clock.

Even though the storm warning isn't lifted until 10, meaning people need to commute while the storm warning is still in operation.

theres some amount of thicks in this country get themselves into positions to made decisions that affect everyone.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Couldn't find my phone so headed out to bus stop without it.
No one at bus stop so after 5 minutes assumed I missed bus. When I got home (within sight of bus stop) realised I had been several minutes early for bus and it had probably gone in the meantime. Hahahaha.
I was only going town for 30 mins to get medication. Going shopping for food in morning but will be home by time pharmacy opens.

In related news Local Link still have not laid on extra buses promised last summer. if I go in later I have 50-60 mins or I am stuck there for over 5 hours or have 7 miles walk home.

Wasn't sure where to post this and I know I need to be careful as fuck with my words but

I am working with someone in Israel who I'm kind of depending on to do some shit so I can do my job. I was asking them questions this morning and basically just got rebuked because 'they are dealing with a war situation'.

Now what happened at the weekend was horrible. And what that state is doing to people of a different persuasion, is also horrible. Its all fucking horrible.

But I'm kind of taken aback by that message. Meanwhile I have a meeting with a lad in Kiev shortly to discuss stuff, as I do on a regular basis.
have become good buddies with me aul pal here. She's really nice. A bit of a 'love being the victim' bang off her, but can't say i've been overly bothered.

but today we were on a call and she was sharing her screen to show me a document. She 'accidentally' flicked onto her slack, some internal israel channel, and, from the glimpse I got of it, it looked like it was wall to wall propaganda shite. Now that did bother me, but I'll bite my tongue on it.

got an email today from my local credit union about web security and low and behold the sender didnt BCC it and everybody's email address is visible. delicious ironing
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Someone died.

But rather than just being old age or overdose/suicide/misadventure, this one was meningitis.
It's really shocked a lot people. It has shocked me. 44. I knew the guy, he was actually quite sound, but there's some people here who are broken, and others who just don't care. I think it's testament to this man's general decency that quite a lot of people around here didn't actually know him at all. He was an interesting fella, and he never was a problem. Unlike a lot of his mates, who are now confused and wailing.

Google did some updates with maps.

Now when i search something, like for example an actual town name and put the word map after it i.e. 'Dublin Map' it brings up bloody jpeg maps and the shortcut tab for google maps isn't on the first page. I'm a person who like to look at maps, this is two layers of inconvenience.

I don't drink tea, but Lyons recently rebranded (Lipton bought the brand and apparently moved production to their factory) and now it's pure shite, I am told.
I drink Lyons, can't say I've ever noticed a change in taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back