Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

I'm not sure I understand why driving an old car is a problem if you're older?

How about a car the same age as you?

And road noise is easily eliminated with a days diy and some butyl material

Like holy fuck this is one of the nicest cars BMW has ever produced. Definitely top 5

BMW 635 CSI for sale in Co. Dublin for €23,500 on DoneDeal
BMW 635 CSI

This is pretty gorgeous for a 90s BMW as well

1991 E32 BMW 735i SE 52k miles LSD for sale in Co. Donegal for €14,750 on DoneDeal
1991 E32 BMW 735i SE 52k miles LSD

1980s mint S Class (w126)

Mercedes-Benz 380SE
Mercedes-Benz 380SE with just 16,700 Miles

Love the 635csi
Bruce Willis drove one on Moonlighting

I begged a friend in LA to buy this one
Belonged to Jill St John
Went for buttons

Old guy in an old car is you don't want to look past your sell-by date
But a classic is a classic

Love the 635csi

Belonged to Jill St John
Went for buttons

They look so cool and mean when they're blacked out

I get where you're coming from totally

All very well for you married and partnered up folks. I'm still out here in the trenches, drafting in the very late rounds.

I'm neither of those things :p

Like either your gonna end up with someone who's gonna be like 'the j70 was the last good landcruiser' or your gonna end up with somone who's gonna be like 'it's yellow'.
If I was your car picking personal assistant i'd probably be looking at some audi from few years ago. Looks acceptable in any driveway, doesn't cost a fortune, is nice for long hauls kinda thing. But that's my mentality of trying to pick largely invisible cars. If you already have a van I'd probably be leaning more towards something sorta interesting.

Love the 635csi

Belonged to Jill St John
Went for buttons

Old guy in an old car is you don't want to look past your sell-by date
But a classic is a classic
Bruce Willis destroying his BMW in Moonlighting to a Hendrix tune.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I remember watching this aged 11 and being really confused.
multistory car parks were almost unknown in Ireland then so they looked really futuristic on TV.
the you tube comments say they got the car cheap after a dead body was found in the trunk and the smell wouldn't go away so they thought they'd trash the car on screen??!
from memory - I think Maddy went off and he didn't know where he stood or something? Also after he got out of the wrecked car. He met a guy and just started talking to him like nothing had happened,

We've had a leak in the kitchen roof for 6+ years now. Landlady won't fix it because 'there's asbestos in the roof'. During heavy rain it's a constant drip, we just stick a pot under it.
Just get up there with a bucket of bitumen mastic and fix it yourself

Wasn't sure where to post this and I know I need to be careful as fuck with my words but

I am working with someone in Israel who I'm kind of depending on to do some shit so I can do my job. I was asking them questions this morning and basically just got rebuked because 'they are dealing with a war situation'.

Now what happened at the weekend was horrible. And what that state is doing to people of a different persuasion, is also horrible. Its all fucking horrible.

But I'm kind of taken aback by that message. Meanwhile I have a meeting with a lad in Kiev shortly to discuss stuff, as I do on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back