Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

This sort of thing. I bought a light for a van.

Hello, Johnny ..you fine specimen
Houston we have lift off!
You can stop staring at the screen now and start waiting at the window for your part, because our minions have sent off your order sealed with a kiss (only joking, that’d be gross) and it’s on its way

I'm bored too, and can't be arsed doing any work. Ugh. I need distraction.

What's everyones Myers Briggs? I'm an INFP

I had to move room and it took ages and its still not done then I was sick for ages and now I'm job hunting and it's really annoying. Hi everyone.

What’s a Myers Briggs?

Its a personality test thats supposed to indicate how people make decisions. Its basically Jungian. It gives you an acronym under four categories:

1. Introverted or Extroverted (I/E) - this is your general attitude
2. Sensing or Intuition (S/N) - your perception
3. Thinking or Feeling (T/F) - how you make judgements
4. Judging or Perception (J/P) - this one is basically how you implement information you've gathered.. i guess.

And then you get a lovely acronym. E.g. I'm an INFP, meaning introverted overall. Percieve things through my intuition, make my jugements on situations through my emotions and feelings and act perceptively.

I GUESS.

As a man of science, you may be less swayed by personality tests than me. I can't help it though, INFPs are really self absorbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back