Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

I was in the new Sprout Co. cafe on Dawson St last week for takeaway but I saw that if you eat in, they serve their salads in a ceramic bowl on a wooden board and then give you plastic cutlery to eat it! Their priorities are misplaced.

Once the dishware looks the part the cutlery doesn't matter.

Complaint- the staff in the library restaurant have taken it upon themselves to close half an hour early. They claim it's the new policy but I smell a rat. Time to email someone in power.

had to cut my holiday short cos I have shingles.

I HAVE SHINGLES

That is nasty shit man, take care. My mum had it about 10 years ago and went to some woman for "the cure." Actually did seem to held, not the Jesus shit obviously, but there might have been something in the paste she got rubbed on her

That is nasty shit man, take care. My mum had it about 10 years ago and went to some woman for "the cure." Actually did seem to held, not the Jesus shit obviously, but there might have been something in the paste she got rubbed on her
cheers. A mate of mine was telling me he had it as well and it didn't shift til he visited a herbalist (Sean Boylan, actually).

cheers. A mate of mine was telling me he had it as well and it didn't shift til he visited a herbalist (Sean Boylan, actually).

She reckoned that there was something like marigold in it. But if it gets too bad let me know and I can see if my folks still know how to get in contact with her if you want.

She reckoned that there was something like marigold in it. But if it gets too bad let me know and I can see if my folks still know how to get in contact with her if you want.
cheers, appreciate that. I have a lot of drugs to take between now and next wednesday (6 tablets a day, not including the antibiotics which I only have to take if the scabs start getting infected (lovely)). Hopefully that will shift it but if not I will certainly be in touch. Thanks for the offer.

Complaint- the staff in the library restaurant have taken it upon themselves to close half an hour early. They claim it's the new policy but I smell a rat. Time to email someone in power.

Got an email back and I was right, they're supposed to close at eight, those lying staff members. The question now is do I get them in trouble or let it be and have to suffer with earlier closure times whenever the staff are feeling lazy?

Got an email back and I was right, they're supposed to close at eight, those lying staff members. The question now is do I get them in trouble or let it be and have to suffer with earlier closure times whenever the staff are feeling lazy?
What's the potential blowback on you?

If zero, then dob the fuckers in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back