Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

I hate this shit. It undermines the value of unions and it's the first things anti-union people bring up whenever there's a dispute.

I love unions, but I'm not fond of this carry on.
They all pulled up the ladder long ago.

Irish rail will go on strike in a heartbeat over some perceived insult to their membership, but won't spend a day help organise another trade or help another union.

They've lost their way, Johnny.

I support them all the way but not for spurious bullshit like this.
My missus works in the HSE and a certain faction would rather someone died than allow another faction to dispense a life saving pill.

It sickens me.

I support them all the way but not for spurious bullshit like this.
My missus works in the HSE and a certain faction would rather someone died than allow another faction to dispense a life saving pill.

It sickens me.
Wanna move to Galicia?

There's a bunch of us going.

Is running the locals out of Birdhill an option?

They're Tipp folk, it shouldn't be hard to trick them into vacating the place.

Jim Carroll is from Tipp.

Dude, she went to the College of Naturopathic Medicine, that's a LEGIT PLACE!

CNM training is recognised by the NNA (Naturopathic Nutrition Association) which is a member of the GNC (General Naturopathic Council) who regulates Naturopathy in the UK. The GNC is a member of the EFN (European Federation of Naturopaths).

The federation of Naturopaths!

edit: woah there's a whole rabbit hole of madness here

About Naturopathy
How do Naturopathic Practitioners work?
The Naturopathic Practitioner makes use of supportive physical forces and agents such as: light, water, air, thermal effects, magnetism, earth, electricity or vibration; and seeks to harness the patient's own life force more directly with massage, through rest, by exercise, by stimulating reflexes, by making dietary prescriptions, by psychotherapeutic interventions or by employing the patient's own heterostatic capacity.

Last edited:
That poor prick of a husband. Thinks he's onto a winner marrying a Miss World and a few weeks in there's a beer & pizza fatwa.
Awful.

Like ol' Paul McCartney, marries the love of his life and discovers he's never allowed eat sausages again.

The trade offs people make never fail to amaze me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back