Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

If he complains a lot, I'm totally fucked (yes I know this is a bit of a complaint).

converse?

i've stopped wearing cons altogether, they ruin my feet - i get all pains in my lower legs when i start wearing proper shoes after converse. and i've a bad ankle that's started getting really sore for days if i do more than a few minutes walking in converse.

i don't even know how they do it but they're worse than being barefoot

converse are shit overpriced rubbish. Ive never had a pair that didnt begin to disintegrate after about 2 months

They are way overpriced but the knock off versions I have bought have been terrible. The sole is way to thin and they fall apart in no time

Pros and cons-- might be the title of a thread dedicated to this discussion

if we were that sad

They are way overpriced but the knock off versions I have bought have been terrible. The sole is way to thin and they fall apart in no time

Pros and cons-- might be the title of a thread dedicated to this discussion

if we were that sad

its no 'wanking off to bratz dolls' - but hey, we're all getting older.

I wear converse sometimes, but only ever the ankle ones not the high tops, I find the hightops fall apart where the ankle ones are a bit sturdier. Anyway, really I've started wearing veggie docs everyday because I could wear them for 20 years and they'd still be comfy.

I'm having a hard day. Death in the family, sore teeth, general monday, everything is going wrong etc.

Sorry to hear that Jonah :(

Took a half day from work to meet a solicitor this afternoon and she cancelled as I'm sitting on the bus home.

Professionals.

Bill her for a half day's pay. It's what she'd do to you if the tables were turned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back