Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

she feels like she's being expected to do too much to look after everyone on this holiday when actually everyone just wants to be left in peace and she's driving us mad with non-stop utterly extraneous completely manufactured issues to be addressed

she's complaining (to me, which started the argument) that my partner's mother is needing to be entertained all the time when actually the poor woman has been taking to her bed and/or hiding in her room for a few hours every day to 'rest'

My colleague is a born again Christian and he's going to stand outside a neo pagan conference this weekend to try and make druids and ahem "witches" see the light. He also berates another colleague for practising yoga as it's letting Indian Gods into his soul. Thought about saying something but didn't want to be dragged in front of HR or be told that I'm going to burn in the pits of hell for Godess worshiping like a taxi driver told me after I said that I find nature spiritual.

My colleague is a born again Christian and he's going to stand outside a neo pagan conference this weekend to try and make druids and ahem "witches" see the light. He also berates another colleague for practising yoga as it's letting Indian Gods into his soul. Thought about saying something but didn't want to be dragged in front of HR or be told that I'm going to burn in the pits of hell for Godess worshiping like a taxi driver told me after I said that I find nature spiritual.

Anonymously report him to HR and watch him meltdown as he wonders who daubed him in.

id be straight on to HR

fuck that - he should keep that crap to himself

except

Born-again Christian awarded €70,000 in discrimination case

I'd probably write something intensely passive aggressive about mutual tolerant respect of interests and beliefs to the HR person completely and utterly designed to down the last full stop to make the christian person jump out of their skin which has no mention of christianity, yoga or anything else in it.

Neglecting to flush is one thing..leaving piss and shit..but NO toilet paper in the bowl is another

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back