Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

I just listened to an hour of Traditional music on Midlands 103.
Even though the nice lady gave the names and details of each tune..I could not tell one from the other

I use liquid anti bacterial hand soap for shaving

That shit is the bomb.

Good shave loob and all bacteria is killed.

Yeah, I've been using some sort of hand soap, it's grand, I just wouldn't fancy hacking off a week of stubble with it. Shaving foam is definitely better than ordinary soap under these circumstances. I'm too mean to buy shaving foam until I decide whether I'll be staying beardless or regrowing. I managed to knock a few twirls out of the electric shaver anyway.

Related complaints - some sort of lump is growing on my chin and I can't turn the shower completely off. The kitchen tap has already been dripping for months, the dripping noises are driving me mental.

any soap or shower gel.

shaving foam is soap fyi.

even washing up liquid.

Do not - I repeat DO NOT - use anything with tea tree oil in it as a shaving foam substitute, unless you want to look like you've been comprehensively slapped around for a couple of hours.

Related complaints - some sort of lump is growing on my chin and I can't turn the shower completely off. The kitchen tap has already been dripping for months, the dripping noises are driving me mental.

I've got a map drippy tap in my kitchen too.. has me head done in

Been like that for ages.Headwrecker

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back