Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Aye, scraped the shit out of our car a month after we bought it. The dealer that we bought it from quoted us €1300 to fix it. Got it fixed down in Offaly by a friend of the wife's da for around €300 after.

Or when 10 turns into 2 in the morning.
happened years ago in a previous band. then the promoter asked if he could give us the money next week

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

another redundancy in my office today. i've been reassured by the MD that my job is safe for the moment but still everyone's a bit on edge. the girl who was made redundant met her partner in the office and they've just bought a gaff together. what a crock of shit.

Aye, scraped the shit out of our car a month after we bought it. The dealer that we bought it from quoted us €1300 to fix it. Got it fixed down in Offaly by a friend of the wife's da for around €300 after.

It's insane. And the guy I've gone with is doing it for 200, and is actually doing more work than the other places quoted for.

What's depressing is that each of these garages were stuffed with cars, so people must be paying without much querying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back