Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

muscle weighs more than fat.

the first while i was cycling i went up a bit.

Yeah I know, but I don't think I've bulked up all that much either. Perhaps I have in my legs though. Weight is a concern as I've already got knee issues, but if it's muscle going on my legs then perhaps it'll offer more support to them.

my fucking teeth hurt.

Fuck, mine too. I lost a filling a while back and a couple of months later a permanent ache has materialised which extends to mega-pain when drinking or eating anything likely to get at your nerve endings.

So I look up fucking Smiles dental clinic to get a price to get a new filling or pull the offending jagged piece of tooth out and I can't afford it for another couple of weeks. And everytime I go to youtube or whatever, there's an ad for Smiles in the corner, reminding me that I've got a goddamn toothache.

No, more of let your four year old play alone in the stairwell of an apartment block, follow strangers (me) back to their apartment, and asking if they could come in to watch telly. Had to return the kid twice tonight. It makes me sad.

Fuck, mine too. I lost a filling a while back and a couple of months later a permanent ache has materialised which extends to mega-pain when drinking or eating anything likely to get at your nerve endings.

So I look up fucking Smiles dental clinic to get a price to get a new filling or pull the offending jagged piece of tooth out and I can't afford it for another couple of weeks. And everytime I go to youtube or whatever, there's an ad for Smiles in the corner, reminding me that I've got a goddamn toothache.

Go to the emergency dental clinic at Lincoln Place.

It ain't that bad. Just a constant slight ache. I'm hoping to lose a couple of teeth anyway. Looks manly. Like Kevin Moran.

I meant because it's cheap. If you do need a root canal it will cost you 70 euro. They will put in a temporary filling that will last a few months before you need to get a permeant one at a normal dentist.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back