Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

I must be the sexiest man in Ireland at this stage.

Big beard and fuck all teeth.

And there was me thinking I just looked like a homeless person

I meant because it's cheap. If you do need a root canal it will cost you 70 euro. They will put in a temporary filling that will last a few months before you need to get a permeant one at a normal dentist.

Oh ok, fair enough, I didn't realise they were a regular dentistry also. Thanks for the tip.

I'll give it a couple of weeks. Maybe it'll go away. Or I can run it off.

I meant because it's cheap. If you do need a root canal it will cost you 70 euro. They will put in a temporary filling that will last a few months before you need to get a permeant one at a normal dentist.

€70 for a root canal? Mine was €250 down the country (vs €450 the dublin dentist wanted to charge me). Still though, I dunno if that's the kinda thing I'd want students doing to me

€70 for a root canal? Mine was €250 down the country (vs €450 the dublin dentist wanted to charge me). Still though, I dunno if that's the kinda thing I'd want students doing to me

I'd suck my food through a straw for the rest of my days before I'd pay 450 quid on anything to do with my teeth. The bastards have bitten my tongue so many times, not to mention the years of being teased for having buck teeth as a kid, that I just want the fuckers gone.

No, more of let your four year old play alone in the stairwell of an apartment block, follow strangers (me) back to their apartment, and asking if they could come in to watch telly. Had to return the kid twice tonight. It makes me sad.
If it happens three times you're allowed to keep it.

No, more of let your four year old play alone in the stairwell of an apartment block, follow strangers (me) back to their apartment, and asking if they could come in to watch telly. Had to return the kid twice tonight. It makes me sad.
So the exact type I was talking about, Ransom the little shit back to them.

Some times all you can get is a belt, a burnt spoon, some tin foil and the empty shaft of a biro, and half a Yop, but still they get the picture.

Fuck, mine too. I lost a filling a while back and a couple of months later a permanent ache has materialised which extends to mega-pain when drinking or eating anything likely to get at your nerve endings.

So I look up fucking Smiles dental clinic to get a price to get a new filling or pull the offending jagged piece of tooth out and I can't afford it for another couple of weeks. And everytime I go to youtube or whatever, there's an ad for Smiles in the corner, reminding me that I've got a goddamn toothache.

Ugh your's sounds a lot worse to be honest. Or if not momentarily worse, then cumulatively. Basically I'm getting the last one and a half of my wisdom teeth. One is just about to cut the gum, the other is half down already, but making the rest of my mouth very sensitive. All are coming in fine, but my gums and cheekbones are so sensitive I can barely touch them. Feels like they grow for about a week, then stop for a few months, but for that week, I'm just in agony and my gums feel worn to bits.

Vomit.
I think they have 18 year olds in tennis shoes without socks and see through t-shirts spraying people with man stink as you enter. Not that I've ever been in there but the smell is over powering.

My bus stop home is outside that place. I've got into the habit of walking to the next stop down instead (past Dublin Castle) to escape the stench. It also sounds like the worst nightclub ever.

Vomit.
I think they have 18 year olds in tennis shoes without socks and see through t-shirts spraying people with man stink as you enter. Not that I've ever been in there but the smell is over powering.

My bus stop home is outside that place. I've got into the habit of walking to the next stop down instead (past Dublin Castle) to escape the stench. It also sounds like the worst nightclub ever.

Is this that shop where habitat used to be that looks like a nightclub that underage people go to? That's my bus stop too, don't like it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back