Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

i'm in the dublin tonight.

Why are you in DUblin?

I'm half thinking of just sitting at the bar and if someone asks, I was stood-up by a friend. That way, I look less like an alcoholic and maybe get some sympathy conversations. I excel at conversations with complete strangers. It's conversations with people I only kinda know where I fall short.

Why are you in DUblin?

I'm half thinking of just sitting at the bar and if someone asks, I was stood-up by a friend. That way, I look less like an alcoholic and maybe get some sympathy conversations. I excel at conversations with complete strangers. It's conversations with people I only kinda know where I fall short.

I've a some work to do over sat/sun. If i get set up this evening i can probably drink.

Why are you in DUblin?

Nobody has ever asked me why I was sitting alone at the bar. Still a bachelor. It's so easy for girls.

Nobody has ever asked me why I was sitting alone at the bar. Still a bachelor. It's so easy for girls.

No, it's actually not because sitting alone means you're a drunk slut and up for anything. The last time I sat alone, I actually gave my number to a 'nice' guy who then proceeded to text me two minutes after I left the pub begging me to come back and make out with him. Really? Woman can't sit alone, nice guys are afraid to approach so we're left with douchebags with large egos. Sometimes one just wants to have a drink other than in their own home to be reminded people still exist. Pleasant conversation with no motive, hard to come by unless you're 60+. Old man pubs rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back